CAS in MIGRATION and DIVERSITY
The Certificate of Advanced Studies in Migration and Diversity analyzes changes in social structures and cultural processes owing to migration. It teaches the skills to engage with others, create solutions that turn problems into opportunities, and explores conditions for larger social inclusion.
* You will learn to apply theory in hands-on exercises;
* You will develop communication skills and strategies that foster social inclusion and cohesion;
* You will learn to analyze intercultural interactions in interpersonal, organizational and social settings, policies and organizational practices, and media.
WHOM IS THE CAS FOR?
Professionals seeking career advancement in public institutions that serve or employ migrants or address migration issues such as federal or local institutions, non-governmental organizations, or corporate organizations with diverse migrant workforce.
* Master of Advanced Studies in Intercultural Communication, Università della Svizzera italiana, Switzerland | MIC USI
* American University in Beirut, Lebanon | AUB
* Swiss Forum for Migration and Populations Studies, University of Neuchâtel, Switzerland | SFM
USI Università della Svizzera italiana is one of 12 universities under the Swiss university system, coordinated by the Rectors’ Conference of the Swiss Universities (swissuniversitites). swissuniversities represents all 12 Swiss universities and maintains relationships with other accredited universities outside Switzerland. As a recognized university that is part of the public system, the degree-granting body of the MIC is USI Università della Svizzera italiana.