Site Humanity & Inclusion's Middle East Regional Programme
CONTEXTE DE TRAVAIL :
Humanity & Inclusion’s Middle East Regional Programme coordinates missions in 4 different countries (Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon and Palestine) for now. The programme is engaged in the second part of its StrateOp 2015 – 2019 with a massive growing of financial volumes on the last 2 years. The program is covering the full mandate of HI – emergency, mine action and development with a strong focus on continuum and resilience. The program has a total volume expected for 2018 of 11M Euros with 220 expatriates and national staff.
DESCRIPTION DE POSTE :
The recruited resource is expected to take over for a period of 2 months and half the responsibilities of the Regional Program Director. The regional office of MEREP is composed of a range of technical coordinators (financial, HR, Log, domains and business development) with their teams. The missions under the regional office are all managed by country managers (CM), operational coordinators (OC) and their teams.
Added to the daily tasks and coordination, the Interim RPD will have to deal with specific files during the period of interim.
ToR will be shared with candidates selected for interviews.
PROFIL ATTENDU :
– Diploma or master on related fields: political sciences, humanitarian, economical
– Minimum 10 years’ experience on key positions of coordination, strategic management
– At minimum 10 years’ experience on complex HR management.
– English fluent
– Strategic programing and implementation
– Skills on change processes
– Skills on negotiations (internal and external)
– Particularly strong interpersonal and communication skills
– Detailed oriented, highly organized and able to prioritize workflow
Previous experience with HI is MANDATORY for this position.
LANGUE(S) DE TRAVAIL :
SPECIFICITES/PARTICULARITES DU POSTE :
– Salary from 3220 € gross/month regarding the experience of the candidate
– Perdiem : 596€ net/month
– Insurances : medical hearth coverage, retirement planning, repatriation
– Housing : individual taken in charge by HI
Pour postuler, veuillez consulter l'URL suivante : https://hi.profilsearch.com/recrute/fr/fo_form_cand.php?id=2594 →