ERTICO – ITS Europe (www.ertico.com) is a multi-sector, public/private partnership pursuing the development and deployment of Intelligent Transport Systems and Services (ITS). ITS is the integration of information and communications technology (ICT) with transport infrastructure, vehicles and users to improve the transport system as a whole including issues related to road safety, traffic efficiency, environmental issues and system and infrastructure security.
We are currently seeking to recruit a full-time Communication Manager.
The Communication Manager is responsible for managing the communications activities related to EU funded projects developing and deploying Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS).
The main responsibilities in this position are:
- Overseeing the external communications of the projects as carried out by other members of the communications team;
- Ensuring that the project communications strategy plans are implemented in a timely manner;
- Providing input to future project proposals;
- Carrying out communications tasks related to ongoing projects.
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least 3 years of team management experience and 5 years of communications experience in a similar environment;
- Be able to translate complex technical issues into clear messages;
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, including ability to present concepts;
- Good working knowledge/experience of EC co-funded programmes;
- English speaker with excellent verbal and writing skills (C2 level);
- Familiar with the use of different marketing/communication tools and concepts; proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress and various online tools (e.g. Project Place, MailChimp, SurveyMonkey, Twitter etc.);
- Organised, professional, creative, efficient and be able to work using their own initiative andwithin a team.
Please send your application letter, resume and pertinent examples of your work before 25 November 2017.
Don’t forget to mention EuroBrussels when applying.
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org