Mission and Activities:
- Responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of the Organization’s communication strategies.
- Active role in audience Development Plan and Business Plan, and play a leading role in meeting our income generation and fundraising aspirations.
- Provide a shared language across teams, to aid decision-making, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- To oversee management, analysis and application of audience research.
- Oversee audience research to ensure that we attract significant visitor numbers, media coverage and closely address our stakeholder priorities.
- Develop and nurture existing partnerships and cultivate new relationships to ensure that our profile is high locally, nationally and internationally.
- Articulate and lead a transformational vision for the use of digital technologies to drive engagement and interaction with our online and physical audiences.
- Work within inside and outside departments of advertising and marketing as well as web designers and financial representatives.
- Develop key stakeholder, media and marketing relationships to ensure effective partnerships and that we secure all opportunities for greater reach and coverage.
- Regularly review all communications activities, suppliers and resources to ensure best value for money.
- Manage the visual identity throughout the organization, structured photo database, and produce videos on a regular basis (to be defined with other departments).
- Undertake any other duties as reasonably required by the Director.
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, successfully delivering projects on time and to budget.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, an ability to build effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent marketing contacts and partnership development experience.
- Understanding of Audience research, segmentation and development.
- An inspiring, positive, creative thinker with ambition, vision and enthusiasm.
- An influential communicator, with excellent written and verbal skills in both English and French.
- Evidence of good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to network effectively, with the ability to develop a wide range of relevant contacts.
- Comfortable working within a multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural team.
- Good knowledge of and affinity with the Himalayas are a definite asset.
The Centre for Women in the Himalayas offers:
- The opportunity to play an active role in bettering the life of vulnerable populations in the Himalayas.
- Working in an enthusiastic, motivated and cohesive team.
- The opportunity to work with a high degree of autonomy, a great sense of responsibility, and a spirit of initiative.
- Rewarding NGO experiences.
Duration and work time: Long term position, at least 2 years at 50% or more
Location: Weekly presence at Geneva Office; partially home-based work
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com