Site Humanitarian Quality Assurance Initiative
HQAI is a non-profit association under Swiss laws. It was established as a third-party quality assurance mechanism specific to the sector of organisations that work with vulnerable and at-risk people and communities. HQAI provides quality control services for organisations to show their effectiveness in delivering to recognised standards and good practices. HQAI therefore responds to growing demands from NGOs, governments, donors and the public for objective and independent assurances that organisations supporting communities and people affected by or at risk of crises, act in accordance with agreed goals and practices.
From HQAI Secretariat based in Geneva, a dedicated team manages the organisations’ activities. The intern will experience a dynamic working environment oriented towards innovations and gain exposure to the international humanitarian world. This internship is a unique opportunity of being involved in a cutting-edge initiative and to learn about quality and accountability in the humanitarian sector.
Tasks & Responsibilities (under supervision):
- Engage in the design of a new training module for auditors
- Contribute to improving the online learning platform for continuous training of auditors
- Participate in the development of an Information Management System (IMS)
- Assist in preparing communication materials (traditional and digital) and in updating the website and social media platforms with messages approved by the Communication Manager
- Participate in the planning of the annual learning event and board meetings
- Provide administrative and other tasks, as necessary, to support the Secretariat
Hard and soft skills:
- English native speaker, fluency in French desired. Other languages are an advantage
- Strong interest in HQAI’s mission
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Good knowledge of tools for design and website management (Adobe Suite, WordPress)
- Team player and service oriented
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Familiarity with humanitarian values and the concept of third-party quality assurance a plus
Interested candidates should submit their applications (in English) by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email your CV, with a covering letter, the names of two references, and mention “Internship opportunity” and your name in the subject line. References will not be contacted before the end of the selection process.
Please note that applications from EU and non-EU citizens will only be considered if a copy of a valid work permit is sent with the application.
Pour postuler, veuillez consulter l'URL suivante : http://(email@example.com →