Mission and Activities:
- Manage information technology and computer systems.
- Help to plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
- Provide technical support or training for systems and networks.
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance.
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems.
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications.
- Performance maintenance activities.
- Maintain licenses and upgrade schedules.
- Two or more years experiences in an IT department.
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles.
- Fluency in French and English, spoken and written.
- Evidence of good analytical and problem solving skills,
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Comfortable working within a multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural team.
- Good knowledge of and affinity with the Himalayas are a definite asset.
The Centre for Women in the Himalayas offers:
- The opportunity to play an active role in bettering the life of vulnerable populations in the Himalayas.
- Working in an enthusiastic, motivated and cohesive team.
- The opportunity to work with a high degree of autonomy, a great sense of responsibility, and a spirit of initiative.
- Rewarding NGO experiences.
Duration and work time: Minimum 9-12 months at 30% or more
Location: Weekly presence at Geneva office; partially home-based work
Pour postuler, veuillez consulter l'URL suivante : http://firstname.lastname@example.org ref. IT →