Site Médecins du monde France
For more than 30 years, Médecins du Monde, a campaigning medical organisation committed to international solidarity, has been caring for the most vulnerable populations at home and abroad. It has continued to highlight obstacles that exist in accessing health care and has secured sustainable improvements in health-for-all policies. Those working for this independent organisation do not solely dispense care and treatment but condemn violations of human dignity and rights and fight to improve matters for populations living in precarious situations. MdM currently works in 44 countries across all continents where it focuses on 4 priority areas: caring for the health of migrants and displaced persons, promoting sexual and reproductive health, harm reduction associated with drug use, emergencies and crisis.
MdM has been working in Pakistan since 1996. The organization currently implements three projects:
- A post emergency program focusing on access to health care for the populations afflicted by the conflict in KPK and/or natural disasters.
- A long-term program focusing on Family Planning and Prevention of Unwanted Pregnancies for adolescents in Punjab province.
- Operation Smile, twice a year, a surgeon team provides access to plastic surgery through a partner hospital in Islamabad.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your support is primarily intended to build the capacities of the coordination team in terms of:
- Representation and Networking: establishing a contact list, attending regular coordination meetings for NGOs and other relevant actors, promoting the work and knowledge of MdM around Pakistan
- Fundraising: follow-up of the country strategy plan in terms of fundraising and creation of links and connections with relevant stakeholders, trainings on how to approach donors and how to follow-up on fundraising
- M&E: proposals and reports writing
- Coordination, reporting and any other business as necessary
More specifically, you will be in charge of :
Representation and networking:
You support the mapping of contact list,
You attend regular coordination meetings for NGOs and other relevant actors,
You promote the work and knowledge of MdM around Pakistan.
You support the mapping,
You follow-up and meet with potential donors,
You develop communication materials as necessary,
You train relevant members of the team in approaching and handling prospects and donors.
Monitoring and evaluation:
You support the writing and review of proposals, concept notes and reports whenever needed,
You prepare proposals in link with fundraising efforts,
You visit to project sites for better understanding of the project implementation, and recommendations to the GenCo if applicable.
Coordination and reporting:
You support the communication with the head office of MDM,
You support the quality of the reports on activities,
You ensure compliance with procedures for the exchange of information and reporting, together with MEAL Co and Gen Co,
You support in development of marketing material covering different component of the MdM programs like quarterly newsletter, fact sheet and success stories.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Status : Employee Contract : Fixed-term contract
Duration : 4 months
Position to be filled in April.
2820 euros gross monthly salary on 13 months
Expatriation bonus (10% gross salary per month)
Transportation cost (home-work), vaccines and visas covered
22.5 RTT per year
5 weeks of paid leaves per year
Health insurance (60% covered by MdM)
Médecins du Monde promotes trainings and internal mobility
Master level preferable (international development, management, public health)
Experience in representation, fundraising and proposal writing indispensable
Preferable experience in health sector
Professional experience in Muslim context would be an asset
Ability to analyse the socio-political regional context
Ability to listen, share information, coordinate, to manage a coordination position without any hierarchy links
Strong skills in planning
Excellent knowledge of international donors, and strong representation and fundraising skills
Languages : Fluent English essential,
French, Urdu, Pashto an asset
You are committed to MdM’s values as an organisation and motivated by its non-statutory, NFP model.
Pour postuler, veuillez consulter l'URL suivante : http://www.jobs.net/j/JnDGDtNJ?idpartenaire=220 →