Role & Responsibilities
Lead the production and analysis of all print and digital direct marketing material for the Swiss market.
Medair Headquarters (HQ) provides operational guidance for country programmes, along with both technical and compassionate support for our relief workers. Within our headquarters and affiliate offices, we are also responsible for promoting the work of Medair to the world, to raise and manage the funds needed to run our life-saving and sustaining programmes, and to recruit international and HQ staff. The Marketing and Relationships department consists of a marketing and product development team as well as a relationship team. Together they maintain relationships with individuals as well as the masses.
Medair HQ, Lausanne, Switzerland.
Starting Date / Initial Contract Details
As soon as possible. 80-100%, 6-9 months contract.
Key Activity Areas
Produce Marketing Material Material
· Create content for appeals.
· Manage approval and translation.
· Test material using focus group.
· Define lists of recipients.
· Manage Assistant to ensure production and delivery.
· Optimize products for our target audiences.
· Find new ways of attracting donors.
· Create yearly financial forecasting.
· Report on performance of sent appeals.
· Analyze performance over time, spot trends and direct competitors.
· Create thank you material for specific appeals.
· Together with resource team ensure that thank you’s are done based on individual preferences.
This job description covers the main tasks that are anticipated. Other tasks may be assigned as necessary.
· Undergraduate degree in a related discipline or equivalent job experience.
· Strong working knowledge of English and French (spoken and written).
· Working knowledge of German is an asset.
Experience / Competencies
· Minimum 3 years professional experience in a related discipline or equivalent job experience.
· Excellent communication and written skills, passionate about storytelling.
· Strong fundraising skills, especially direct marketing
· Strong Analytical thinker. Able to interpret insights and statistics and provide recommendations for improvement.
· Expert in Excel, CRM knowledge (Salesforce), Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign or Acrobat.
· Gifted creative. Able to visualize concepts, plans and execute them.
· Good time-management skills, able to deliver according to set targets.
· Maintains positive attitude in stressful circumstances.
· Capable of working in a multicultural environment.
· Swiss or eligible EU citizens, or those with a valid work permit for Switzerland, can apply.
Before you apply
Please ensure you are fully aware of the:
b) Profiles sought for International Headquarters staff.
c) Benefits Package provided for International Headquarters staff.
a) go to our Current Vacancies page
b) and apply for this vacancy (or another position that matches your profile).
Please do not make multiple applications. We will not review email applications. Only English-language applications / CVs will be reviewed.
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org