Role & Responsibilities
Support Medair’s fundraising product team in the creation and launching of three new products (legacy campaign, major donors’ pack and influencers’ kits) on their successive efforts.
Medair Headquarters (HQ) provides operational guidance for country programmes, along with both technical and compassionate support for our relief workers. Within our headquarters and affiliate offices, we are also responsible for promoting the work of Medair to the world, to raise and manage the funds needed to run our life-saving and sustaining programmes, and to recruit international and HQ staff. The Marketing and Relationships department consists of a marketing and product development team as well as a relationship team. Together they maintain relationships with individuals as well as the masses.
Medair HQ, Lausanne, Switzerland
Starting Date / Initial Contract Details
As soon as possible. Full time, 3 month contract minimum.
Key Activity Areas
· Thematic fundraising – Support research and editing efforts to build up a new fundraising approach based on 5 themes.
· Legacy brochure – Support research and editing efforts to build up content for the new legacy campaign brochure.
· Medair history – Covering Medair’s past 30 years, research key information, coordinate with external copywriter, realize interviews of key people, organize and edit information.
Research & Insight
· Desk Research for Major Donor Pack – Support Senior Research & Insight Officer in gathering, organizing and analyzing key information.
· Major Donors General Consultation – Support Senior Research & Insight Officer in gathering, organizing and analyzing key information.
Community Building & Outreach Activities
· Influencers’ Kits – Support Educ. Community & Outreach Officer in gathering and organizing key information, as well as in adapting and packaging the priority kits.
· Vaccination Campaign – Support Educ. Community & Outreach Officer in coordinating the campaign.
· Refugee Simulation/ROC – facilitate and participate in student projects.
· International Schools – Input and organize all schools’ contacts in Salesforce.
This job description covers the main tasks that are anticipated. Other tasks may be assigned as necessary.
· Ideally university level of education (Master’s Degree), with high research experience.
· Strong working knowledge of English and French (spoken and written).
· Working knowledge of German and Dutch is an asset.
Experience / Competencies
· With good writing practice.
· Proficient in MS office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
· Salesforce skills a plus.
· Strong commitment, proposal-driven. Maintains positive attitude.
· Capacity and strong desire to learn and develop skills and knowledge.
· Capable of working in a multi¬cultural environment. Honest and trustworthy, precise and organized.
· Flexible to adjust with internal and external changes, comfortable with dealing with different colleagues as projects require.
· Curious, conscientious and organized. Independent, proactive and solution-oriented.
Benefits Package provided to International Headquarters Internship Staff
· Salary of 1670 CHF/month at 100%.
· Holiday allocation.
· Accident, death and disability insurance coverage; health insurance for loss of earnings (> 6 months internship).
· Great working environment.
· The opportunity to work in an organisation where your contributions make a difference for the world’s most vulnerable.
HQ Working Conditions
· Swiss or those with a valid work permit for Switzerland, can apply.
· This is a HQ based position in Lausanne Switzerland, Ecublens.
Application Process – Internships
Before you apply, make sure you are fully committed to the Medair values.
· For this internship role, please apply through our website here.
· Only English-language applications / CVs will be reviewed.
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com