Site Office Administrator International Institute for Sustainable Development
The Office Administrator (part-time) is responsible for providing general administration support and coordinating the human resource functions to the European Office. She/he is responsible for ensuring smooth operations within the office as is the first contact for the Geneva based staff for all office administration and human resource related matters.
The Office Administrator makes sure that the office always has the resources needed to remain productive. This involves coordinating the repairs on any office equipment that is malfunctioning, and obtaining supplies when necessary.
The Office Administrator works in both French and English.
The Office Administrator reports to the Senior Program Analyst and Financial Manager or his/her designate.
- Perform bank reconciliation for the Geneva General and Geneva Petty Cash accounts monthly
- Centralise the expenses claim for Geneva Staff Credit cards
- Geneva office administration (Mail distribution, relationship with IEH & Fipoi for administrative matters, allocation of office keys and badges to staff and visitors, etc.)
- Allocation of laptops and IT equipment to staff; maintain of computers IT tools
- Provide support / orientation to staff on all kind of procedures (Visa request, catering, post office, etc.)
- Provide secretarial assistance to IISD-Europe management and Geneva staff, as requested
- Correspondence and emails in French and English
- Format documents and letters, scan documents
- Assist with the organization of IISD meetings in Geneva and assist IISD staff
- Ensure that office supplies are available at all times, including at the printer/scanner/fax machine, provision of IISD business cards, etc.
- Liaise on payroll related issues and coordinate with the Senior Program Analyst and Financial Manager as required
- Coordinate the recruitment and selection process for employees and interns
- Assist in the preparation of employment contracts and amendments
- Apply for work permits and renewal permits; complete the necessary applications as required and follow up as needed
- Provide orientation to new employees on staff rules and regulations, respond to inquiries as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Commercial/Administrative degree (CFC d’employé(e) de commerce or similar)
- Professional experience in a similar role within an international environment
- English and French language requirement, spoken and written (preferably bilingual mother tongue)
- Other European languages considered a strong asset
- Strong computer-literacy: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Highly service oriented and ability for self-motivation
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Ality to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive attitude and able to work independently
Contract: part-time 20-24 hours/week (50-60% preferably every morning of the week)
Compensation: CHF $36,000 – $42,000 (CHF $3,000 -$3,500 /month)
Closing Date: Friday, 15th December 4PM CST
We appreciate all applicants, however only those eligible to work in Switzerland will be considered. (Swiss nationality, Swiss C, B or G permits or EC European nationality).
Pour postuler, veuillez consulter l'URL suivante : http://(email@example.com →