Site International Chamber of Commerce
The ICC World Chambers Federation is seeking an intern with a convention de stage (for all non-EU residents, valid papers: long-stay student visa and/or carte de séjour) to participate in our closely knit team, starting from 31 January 2018 until 29 June 2018 (full time).
Applications without a ‘convention de stage’ and who are not available full time won’t be considered.
- Participate in the first phase of the preparation of the 11th World Chambers Congress (11WCC, Rio de Janeiro, 12-14 June 2019);
- Assist with the selection of the 12th World Chambers Congress co-organiser (Africa-Middle East region – 2021);
- Assist with contact data management;
- Support with administrative tasks.
Duties and tasks
Participate in the first phase of the preparation of the 11WCC
- Marketing and communication campaign;
- Creation of the official Congress website;
- Programme and speakers research;
- Liaison with the co-organiser;
- Notes from meetings, conference calls.
Assist with the selection of the 12th World Chambers Congress co-organiser
- Written communication to candidates and judges;
- Logistical preparations for the live presentations in April 2018.
Assist with contact data management
- Administrative support with the CRM.
Support with administrative tasks
- Scheduling meetings and appointments within the office;
- Organising the office layout and ordering stationery and equipment;
- Mailing coordination;
The ideal candidate will be a fluent English speaker with solid writing and organisational skills, with time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work and who is meticulous in carrying out the required duties. English is the working language, but French as well as other languages are highly recommended. Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpont, in particular) is required as well as attention to details. The intern’s experience will include both administrative and substantive tasks. He/she should be open-minded, a team player who is highly interested in gaining experience in an international environment with a dynamic team.
ICC World Chambers Federation is a unique and truly global forum uniting the global network of more than 12,000 chambers from every country around the world. WCF facilitates the exchange of best practice and fosters the development of new global products and services for chambers; as well as fostering international partnerships between chambers and other stakeholders, in helping their local businesses grow. WCF was established by ICC in 1951 as the International Bureau of Chambers of Commerce (IBCC). For more information, click here. Interns work closely with the team on the development and implementation of new and current projects and activities.
If you are interested, please send an application letter including your curriculum vitae to Amanda Falkenham: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com