Site Soulcial Trust
The Communications Manager will be responsible for Soulcial Trust’s marketing and communications over all pillars:
- Manage and maintain the communication plan
- Manage consumer and PR communications across all three projects: social media, web, blog and press.
- Develop media partnerships and PR database and optimize press coverage
- Identify influencers to connect with social media globally, as well as locally
- Manage SEO on websites
- Produce communication support for fundraising campaigns and financial sponsorship
- Develop all online content for websites
- Weekly communications update on social media and analytics
In addition, the Communications Manager will be responsible for the Soulcial Travel pillar of Soulcial Trust, with the following responsibilities:
- Manage and update the Soulcial Travel website regularly
- Communicate with potential volunteers when they make
- Develop new partnerships with NGOs to be listed on the website
- Create marketing strategies to increase traffic and use the website
- Improve the website’s usability
- Applicants should have a strong sense of altruism, desire to give back to society and be sensitive to the issues of disability and the environment in Asian developing countries.
- Experience using social media and communication tools (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIN, MailChimp, Youtube)
- Creative interests (photography, writing/storytelling, videography)
- Graphic design, web design, and video production experience a plus.
- Excellent level of written and spoken English required. French also an asset.
- Students who are studying or have completed their studies in any areas related to the offer who wish to complete their internship within a development NGO, or individuals wishing to volunteer for a social organization.
- A strong desire to learn and apply your education and/or past experience to real-world situations.
- Willing and able to live in a developing country with limited or different resources and standards of living.
- Able to work both independently and in a team.
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org