Site Soulcial Trust
About us :
The Soulcial Trust’s mission is to raise awareness about social issues and causes in India and Cambodia, in particular for disabled communities and environmental concerns, and to connect individuals wishing to volunteer for causes while living or travelling abroad with NGOs in need of volunteer services.
There are three major pillars of the Soulcial Trust’s activities:
– Soulcial Travel (www.soulcialtravel.com) connects NGOs and people living or traveling abroad in order to promote volunteer opportunities
– XLability (www.xlability.org) is a disability awareness programme that emphasises the ability of people with disabilities through sport both in India and Cambodia.
Green Influence (www.soulcialtrust.org) addresses environmental issues in Cambodia and other countries in South East Asia. Through this programme, Soulcial Trust raises awareness among companies, tourists, and Cambodian society of sustainability and environmental issues
Position: Green Influence Manager
The Green Influence Manager will be responsible for the Green Influence pillar of Soulcial Trust, with the following responsibilities:
- Develop new partnerships with local environment NGOs
- Manage and update the Clean Green Cambodia website regularly
- Maintain communication with local partners
- Collaborate with partners on new environmental initiatives in Siem Reap
- Manage eco-workshops
In addition, the Green Influence Manager will be responsible for the Trust’s fundraising and events management:
· Collaborate with the Soulcial Travel Manager on online fundraising initiatives
· Develop partnerships with local businesses and organizations for fundraising events and/or local sponsorships
Organize fundraising events for Soulcial Trust
· Applicants should have a strong sense of altruism, desire to give back to society and be sensitive to the issues of disability and the environment in Asian developing countries.
· Experience in working in the environmental sector strongly desired
· Strong communication and networking skills
· Experience in events and fundraising management
· Excellent level of written and spoken English required. French also an asset.
· Students who are studying or have completed their studies in any areas related to the offer who wish to complete their internship within a development NGO, or individuals wishing to volunteer for a social organization.
· A strong desire to learn and apply your education and/or past experience to real-world experience.
· Willing and able to live in a developing country with limited or different resources and standards of living.
· Able to work both independently and in a team.
Optimum Duration: 4 to 6 months
Compensation: As we are a small start-up NGO, we are not able to provide any compensation for the duration of the internship. We can provide support and advice for living and budgeting in Siem Reap.
Please send your CV and letter of interest to:
Genni LOW – Programmes Director
Phone: +855 15 579 367
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org