Site Soulcial Trust
About us: The Soulcial Trust’s mission is to raise awareness about social issues and causes in India and Cambodia, in particular for disabled communities and environmental concerns, and to connect individuals wishing to volunteer for causes while living or travelling abroad with NGOs in need of volunteer services.
There are three major pillars of the Soulcial Trust’s activities:
– Soulcial Travel (www.soulcialtravel.com) connects NGOs and people living or traveling abroad in order to promote volunteer opportunities
– XLability (www.xlability.org) is a disability awareness programme that emphasises the ability of people with disabilities through sport both in India and Cambodia.
Green Influence (www.soulcialtrust.org) addresses environmental issues in Cambodia and other countries in South East Asia. Through this programme, Soulcial Trust raises awareness among companies, tourists, and Cambodian society of sustainability and environmental issues.
Position: XLability Manager
The XLability Manager will be responsible for the XLability pillar of Soulcial Trust, with the following responsibilities:
- Oversee the organization and maintenance of an all-ability wheelchair sports centre in Siem Reap
- Explore the expansion of all-ability wheelchair sports centres throughout Cambodia
- Develop partnerships with other organizations that support inclusivity for people with disability
- Oversee the organization of an international wheelchair sports exchange between Cambodia, India, and France
- Oversee the implementation and expansion of the disability education course for schools
- Collaborate with other disability organizations on disability awareness initiatives
In addition, the XLability Manager will be responsible for the Trust’s operations:
· Work with the Programmes Director and Managing Director to implement business strategies
- Finance and budget management
- Analysis and monitoring of all project costs
- Maintaining and updating the budget
- Regular reporting on finance and fundraising targets/achievements
- Development of business proposals for sponsorship and grants
Support the Programmes Director and Managing Director in developing new business partnerships
Applicants should have a strong sense of altruism, desire to give back to society and be sensitive to the issues of disability and the environment in Asian developing countries.
Experience in working in the field of disability strongly desired
Strong project management experience
Attention to detail, logistics experience a plus
Strong communication skills
Excellent level of written and spoken English and French required.
Students who are studying or have completed their studies in any areas related to the offer who wish to complete their internship within a development NGO, or individuals wishing to volunteer for a social organization.
A strong desire to learn and apply your education and/or past experience to real-world experience.
Willing and able to live in a developing country with limited or different resources and standards of living.
Able to work both independently and in a team.
Optimum Duration: 4 to 6 months
Compensation: As we are a small start-up NGO, we are not able to provide any compensation for the duration of the internship. We can provide support and advice for living and budgeting in Siem Reap.
Please send your CV and letter of interest to:
Genni LOW – Programmes Director
Phone: +855 15 579 367
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com