Site The Soulcial Trust
Green Influence addresses environmental issues in Cambodia and other countries in South East Asia. Through this programme, Soulcial Trust raises awareness among companies, tourists, and Cambodian society of sustainability and environmental issues.
The Green Influence Manager will be responsible for the Green Influence pillar of Soulcial Trust, with the following responsibilities:
– Develop new partnerships with local environment NGOs
– Manage and update the Clean Green Cambodia website regularly
– Maintain communication with local partners
– Collaborate with partners on new environmental initiatives in Siem Reap
– Manage eco-workshops
In addition, the Green Influence Manager will be responsible for the Trust’s fundraising and events management:
· Collaborate with the Soulcial Travel Manager on online fundraising initiatives
· Develop partnerships with local businesses and organizations for fundraising events and/or local sponsorships
Organize fundraising events for Soulcial Trust
· Applicants should have a strong sense of altruism, desire to give back to society and be sensitive to the issues of the environment in Asian developing countries.
· Experience in working in the environmental sector strongly desired
· Strong communication and networking skills
· Experience in events and fundraising management
· Excellent level of written and spoken English required. French also an asset.
Starting date: ideally the 1st of November, however we are accepting applicants who can start between Nov 1 and Jan 31
Duration: 4 to 6 months
No financial compensation
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org