Site The Soulcial Trust
– Soulcial Travel (www.soulcialtravel.com) connects NGOs and people living or traveling abroad in order to promote volunteer opportunities.
The Soulcial Travel Manager will be responsible for the Soulcial Travel pillar of Soulcial Trust, with the following responsibilities:
Manage and update the Soulcial Travel website regularly
Communicate with potential volunteers when they make volunteer requests
Develop new partnerships with NGOs to be listed on the website
Create marketing strategies to increase traffic and use of the website
Improve the website’s usability
In addition, the Soulcial Travel Manager will be responsible for the Trust’s marketing and communications over all pillars:
· Manage and maintain the communication plan
· Manage consumer and PR communications across all three projects: social media, web, blog and press.
· Develop media partnerships and PR database and optimize press coverage
· Identify influencers to connect with on social media globally, as well as locally
· Manage SEO on websites
· Produce communication support for fundraising campaigns and financial sponsorship
· Develop all online content for websites
Weekly communications update on web traffic, social media and analytics report
· Applicants should have a strong sense of altruism, desire to give back to society and be sensitive to the issues of disability and the environment in Asian developing countries.
· Skills in marketing and online marketing
· Experience in B2B/B2C communication
· Strong communication skills
· Excellent level of written and spoken English required. French also an asset.
· Graphic design, web design, and video production experience a plus.
Starting date: ideally the 1st of November, however we are accepting applicants who can start between Nov 1 and Jan 31
Duration: 4 to 6 months
No financial compensation
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org