Site action contre la faim
Coordination of the implementation of WASH Emergency interventions focused on providing humanitarian assistance to Crisis affected Syrian IDPs families and hosting population in crisis affected governorates of Syria.
To strengthen and develop ACF WASH component in Syria at managerial, operational and strategic level, including significant participation in identification of possible additional interventions. To ensure compliance with SPHERE standards, ACF WASH technical policy and good practice.
To train the WASH national team on the notions of project cycle management and WASH interventions to guarantee the correct planning and implementation of the project as well as future projects. To participate in the design of ACF WASH strategy in the country together with Mission Management Team, logistic and administrator
Objective 1: Project Cycle Management
Objective 2: Representation and Coordination
Objective 3: HR management and Training (in coordination with mission management and Log/Admin)
Objective 4: Reporting and Capitalisation
Objective 5: Program development and strategy planning (in coordination With CD and administration)
Objective 6: Admin/Finance/Log (in coordination with Log/Admin)
Objective 7: Security Management
- Degree and/or Master Degree in water Engineering, Public Health, and International development.
- Solid project cycle management knowledge and proved experience in proposal writing and strategic planning, technical knowledge in implementing WASH emergency intervention, good experience in reporting;
- Knowledge of the Middle East context desirable
- Previous experience in the humanitarian field as coordinator or similar (at least 3 years) and preferably with ACF and in Middle East;
- Good experience in working with local/national partners, Ministries, experience in implementing WASH emergency interventions and capacity building for partners;
- A driven, motivated and professional WASH expert, with documented capacity of managing a medium size team efficiently and deliver results effectively. Problems solving attitude, training skills, excellent communication and negotiation skills, solid technical skills and significant experience with international donors. The ideal candidate will be able to strike a balance among quality, time and financial effectiveness in WASH intervention, and be able to lead a young but motivated team. Diplomatic skills are required while working with governmental agencies, Ministries, as well as capacity to engage with local communities, national partners and other agencies.
- English (compulsory working language, fluent spoken, read and written); Arabic (preferable but not required).
- Windows domain, Compulsory expertise in Excel, Sphinx (desirable)
We offer immediate incorporation to a dynamic international network with the following remuneration package:
- Formal work contract: 12 months
- Base: Damascus.
- Salary: from 29.916,00 € – 37.116,00 € gross per year according to candidate’s previous experience (according to standard list of Action Against Hunger – Spain).
- Action Against Hunger – Spain remuneration system allows a salary progression based on the annual development appraisal.
- Up to 20% additional remuneration depending on the position’s context and responsibilities (according the grading scale set by Action Against Hunger)
- House and maintenance covered by the organization (including per diem): package estimated according to the destination.
- Travel costs to and from the mission.
- 25 working days of paid leave per year.
- Break: additional rest period, including travel cost to a reference area and economic help of 215€.
- Health, repatriation, travel and life insurance covered by the organization.
- Extra per month and per child (Under 18 years old): from 100€ to 225€ monthly (according to standard list of Action Against Hunger – Spain).
We will only consider the candidacies received by our online service. Please click in the following link to accede to the service:
Note. – Given the urgency of this position, the vacancy may close before the deadline. For more information about this position, visit our Website www.accioncontraelhambre.org in case of not find it published here means that the selection process has been closed.
Pour postuler, veuillez consulter l'URL suivante : http://www.accioncontraelhambre.org →